Thursday 14 March 2013

Michelle Obama Covers Vogue


Michelle Obamas vogue cover is finally here! She is wearing a clean very Michelle Reed Krakoff shift dress on the cover, she's wearing a Michael Kor's black gown in another photo. Im very happy to see President Obama make an appearance in the cover shoot. I have not yet read the cover story I will wait until my glossy issue arrives in the mail because im such a traditionalist, overall I love this cover, the clean Reed Dress, glam Michael Kor's,Mr Obama and Michelle's bangs all make for a fab issue of vogue. Though i'm sad because the April issue of vogue as been for as long as I read it the annual Shape issue featuring fabulous bootylicious babes like Rihanna,Jilo and Beyonce!


Michelle is now a two time vogue cover girl and two term first lady!


No comments:

Post a Comment